Tuesday 19 March 2013

Steampunk technique book page#4 embossing folders

Hi there, design elf Katrina here with the penultimate page in my Steampunk technique book. This time using your embossing folders in a slightly different way.

Here is how I achieved my look


Place your embossing folder, I used the Tim Holtz Pocket watch and Steampunk texture fade for this page but any embossing folder will do, place under your chosen Bo Bunny Time piece paper.


Using a wax crayon, I used 2 different colours, rub over the paper and you will pick up the texture pattern from the embossing folder underneath



Then add your ephemera. I used a scrap of music paper and gramophone paper but you could do this technique on any card or scrapbook page.

Happy crafting!
                                     Love Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment