While I was cleaning my teeth one night after finishing the exploding box sudden inspiration popped into my head, how wonderful would the Bohemian Bazaar look as a paper ball! I must admit I was right!
I decided to make a photo tutorial for this one because it looks very complicated but in fact it is very easy.
You will need -
Graphic 45 Bohemian Bazaar papers
circle punch or die
Something to hang your ball up with and a few beads to match the paper
1. punch or cut out 20 circles from your cardstock
2. Draw and cut out a template of a triangle that will fit your circle as shown. You then need to draw this triangle on to all 20 of your circles.
3. Use your Hougie board to score the triangle on all 20 of your circles
4. Fold your lines so the design you want to show is on the side with the sides folded up.
5. Glue the top part together by applying glue to the sides and sticking it to the next piece. Make sure your triangles all go the same way and they will then form a circle. Repeat for the bottom piece.
6. Now the middle piece is slightly harder to explain, so here goes. The triangles in this part go point down and stick base to one of the top section triangles then the next piece is point up to stick to the side triangle then the next piece goes point down and stick to the top triangle and side triangle and so on until you use up the remaining pieces.
You then need to thread your wool or string or thread you want to use to hang your ball through the top and the bottom piece before you attach the bottom part to the main body of the ball. Add your beads and tie a knot at the bottom.
There you have it your paper ball. You can make these any size you want to, just adjust the size of your circle.
Hope you had fun
Love Katrina x