Monday 8 February 2016

Craft Work Cards Vintage Ephemera doily card

Hello, design elf Katrina here to show you another project from my craft nook.

   I have been creating beautiful projects with the beautiful Vintage ephemera collection pack from Craftwork cards. Like the Christmas collection packs I was using back in December it has lots of things in it to make all sorts of different projects. I am going to start by showing you one of my cards I have created.


Everything is from the kit except for the card base and the doily.

The doily is one of the doily's from Bo Bunny. This is one of the smallest size that I have coloured using some distress ink.


You can find the Craftwork cards Vintage ephemera collection here - http://www.thefruitpixie.co.uk/craftwork-cards-8-x-8-collection-pack-vintage-ephemera-25685-p.asp

Hope you have a look at this beautiful kit and like my card. I have so many ideas so come back soon
                    Love Katrina


No comments:

Post a Comment