Thursday 27 October 2016

Happy Halloween Card

Hello, design elf Katrina here again. This time I have some spooky Halloween projects to share with you, well not that spooky actually but they are really quick and easy to make to send to your friends and family at this spooky time of year.

   To start with I have a really quick but fun card to make. I love these new stamps by Stampendous! They stamp beautifully and I find stamps like these really handy to have, you can use then on the card as I have here or inside as well. They would also look cool around the address on the envelope or to make Halloween party invites. Because they are neither for girl or boy they have so many uses. They would also be really handy for scrapbooking or project life.


I took 5 inch square card in white. I then put the 3 stamps ( all the stamp strips are separate ) onto my block, you get 4 stamps but the other stamp has a little spider on it and is made to be used virtually. I stamped them 4 times and then coloured in the little icons. 


The purple card spider webs were punched out using a Marther Stewart punch. 

The sentiment stamp is the Stampendous! cling Halloween Brackets stamp which I stamped onto white card and cut out. I then stuck it onto orange card and cut it out again leaving a small amount of the orange card showing.

To finish the card off I added some dabs of my glitter pen and sponged some purple ink around the edge.

There we are, quick easy and fun but still a stylish card to send out.

I will be back again soon with more Halloween project ideas, till then take care
                                                        Love Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment