Saturday 8 July 2017

Graphic 45 Vintage Hollywood little house

Hello, design elf Katrina here to welcome you once again to the Fruit Pixie blog.    Today I have a project to share with you using the Graphic 45 Vintage Hollywood papers and stamps. 
My dear hubby bought me the Tim Holtz little house die for my birthday and I thought I would try it out using these wonderful papers and stamps from Graphic 45.
 
I cut the base out of some thick chipboard and then cut the Graphic 45 paper again using the same die so the pieces would fit perfectly. I used the 8x8 paper pad for this as the scale of the images was better for a smaller project. 
 
 I cut the die cut parts of the Graphic 45 paper apart as I find you get a better finish to your finished project if you don't go around corners with paper.
 
I painted all of the sides using the Cosmic Shimmer black paint.
 
I stamped some of the stamp images in black ink onto kraft card and cut them out. I then used them as collage pieces along with a paper stamp from the stamp border paper.
I used more of the borders to decorate the roof and the sides.
 
To finish it off I drew around the collage images with a chalk pencil.
 
I really enjoyed making this little house, I think I will be using this die a lot.
 
I hope you liked my project and it has given you some ideas of your own.
 
You can find this beautiful paper pad and stamps in the shop here -
http://www.thefruitpixie.co.uk/vintage-hollywood-703-c.asp
The paint I used here -
http://www.thefruitpixie.co.uk/cosmic-shimmer-paints-644-c.asp
 
Thank you for joining me, I will be back very soon with another project. Until then, take care
        Love Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment