Sunday 17 June 2018

Music lovers birthday card

Hello, design elf Katrina here. I am sorry there hasn’t been a blog post for a while but I have been battling with the free app I was using and was not winning the battle. So I have now bought an new and better app and it looks like I am back on track. 

So today I have a stamped birthday card I made for my hubby who have always loved his music and is of an age that he remembers these little beauties very, very well!
 

The stamp I used is the Visible Image Just hit play stamp set that can be found here -

I stamped the background in grey and then the main image in black three times, cut them out and then layered them up.

The red sentiment is a Lawn Fawn die of my own.

I hope you liked my stamped card and will return again soon to see my next blog post.
Love Katrina 

No comments:

Post a Comment