Monday 2 September 2013

Keisercraft needle and thread tin lid tag

Hi, design elf Katrina here.

   I have been known for years now in my family for having soup tin lids, among many other odd things on my Christmas tree! I first made soup tin lids into tags and decorations about 5 years ago, they are ideal with their hangers integral to the lid.   So here is what I do with them ......

 
Who would know??  For this one I used some of the pieces from the Keisercraft Needle and thread collectables, the die cut piece collection and some of the Fruit Pixies wonderful buttons.
 
They make wonderful tags, best not give them to a small child though as the edges could be sharp.
 
So start collecting as I will be using more of these in the future, hehe !!
 
                                     happy crafting,
                                                                 love Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment