Sunday 26 April 2015

Creative Expressions Butterfly dream stamp card ideas

Hi there, design elf Katrina here again. This time I have been using the Creative Expressions new line of stamps called Stamps to Die for. These stamps are all panel stamps but just because they are a panel it doesn't necessary mean you have to use then as a panel ( as I did with the Skeleton leaves striplet here - http://thefruitpixie.blogspot.co.uk/ ). This time I used the Butterfly dream stamp in a different way ;


For this first card I stamped the stamp out in a black Ranger Archival ink twice and coloured them both in. I then cut them up into 2" squares, the stamp is 2 " wide so it made sense to do a 2" square. I then matted them onto some yellow card and then matted all 4 of them onto an orange card, then yellow again and then onto a 6x6 square card. I drew around all the squares with a black pen to help them stand out and added a die cut sentiment to a die cut label to finish.


Of course you needn't use all 4 of the squares. Here I just used one of the left over squares to make a simple thank you card



They also make cute little tags too!

So as you can see there are many different ways you can use these stamps. I am sure you can think of lots of others too.

How ever you are crafting this week, happy crafting!

                     Love Katrina


No comments:

Post a Comment