Wednesday 8 April 2015

Visible image Molly card #2

Hi there, design elf Katrina here again, this time with my second Molly Rules card using the Molly Rules stamp set from Visible Image.

    With this card I used my water based markers instead of an ink pad. The main reason for this was that I wanted to try out a new set but also to see if the stamps would take it. I don't know if you have noticed but not all clear stamps are made equal and with some the ink beads up on the stamp and just makes a mess but not with these, they take the water based marker perfectly and stamp beautifully, as you can see with this card.


I used the splog stamp from the set to make a background for the card and then stamped Molly and coloured her in. These are great stamps if you like to colour. The sentiment is also in the set as well as the little cute skull and the heart. 


To give the card a bit more dimension I made a couple of rosettes with some scrap card to match the colour scheme and then added the little skull on top with the hearts around it.

This is such a nice set to use and I am sure we all know a little angel that would fit the bill, hehe!

Happy crafting
                                           Love Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment