Thursday 21 May 2015

Couture Creations Vintage Rose garden travel case

Hello there, Design elf Katrina here! I have a really sweet project to show you today.

   As soon as I saw this little travel case I knew I had to make it on my Silhouette Cameo and work with the wonderful Couture Creations Vintage Rose garden papers. Don't worry though if you are not able to make one exactly the same though, you can always cover any box with these lovely papers and it will make it look so special.

  My little travel case was made with chipboard then covered with the lovely papers and core- dinations card. The paper pad is 6x6 and you get 48 papers all double sided in 2 colour groups, green and brown but they all work together beautifully.



 It also includes these lovely postcards, stamps and words I have used to collage the front of my little case.




More of the lovely papers, some are more subtle so are perfect companion papers to the more vibrant ones. I was supposed to use brads here but as I had made my case smaller I thought it would be too much to put brads through all these holes so instead I used some of the Cosmic shimmer dark bronze PVA instead. 


Now I am off to Austria in a couple of days, somehow I think I might need a larger case?!!

These papers are so sweet and pure vintage so please have a look at it I am sure you will love it!

What ever you do with your papers have fun

                                                       Love Katrina




No comments:

Post a Comment