Wednesday 27 May 2015

Visible Image Alice card

Hi there, design elf Katrina here again. Today I have a card to show you made with the Visible Image Alice set, which is part of their wonderland collection and are such fun to play with.



In the stamp set you get Alice, holding her drink me bottle, then you get the quote and the cake too. So I stamped Alice and coloured her in and cut her out. I then cut a mount for her to go on the front of the folded card.


I stamped and coloured 2 panels of the the cakes, drew a line with a black pen around the panels and attached them to the card.


For the quote I stamped it twice and cut them up so I had the beginning of the quote and then end of the quote separately. I then drew a black line around the quote pieces and attached them to the front panel along with Alice.

So there you have a simple but fun card!


                                                                           Happy Crafting, love Katrina





No comments:

Post a Comment