Wednesday 10 June 2015

Visible image Queen of hearts card

Morning everyone, design elf Katrina here to show you what I have been up to in my craft nook. I am still playing with the wonderful Alice in wonderland inspired stamps from Visible image. This time I have chosen the Queen of hearts set.

  In the set you get the main image, the queen herself, who is quite a big stamp, about 3" tall so nice and easy to colour in. Then you get a little jar of hearts which are sweet and the quote " off with your head"  I didn't use the quote in this card as I thought it was a bit of an odd sentiment to put on a card really but it would be fun for other things.

So here is my card



I used a red stepper card I cut out on my silhouette Cameo but you could fold one yourself or just use a red card base. For the background I used the Visible images Grunge Harlequin stamp in black. 


I then stamped and coloured and cut out the Queen herself and placed her on the background


I also stamped and coloured the jar of hearts twice to add to the card along with some of the card suits and a heart boarder for the front to finish.



This is a great set of stamps, please check them out. You can find them here - http://www.thefruitpixie.co.uk/visible-image-640-c.asp

What ever you get to play with have fun and happy crafting!
                                                                                           Love Katrina



No comments:

Post a Comment