Monday 14 December 2015

Craftwork Cards Magic of Christmas cards

Hello, design elf Katrina here. I would like to introduce you to the Craftwork cards Magic of Christmas kit. The kit has a beautiful vintage look and has plenty of papers, die cut sentiments and of course their Candies to meet everyone's needs.

   To begin I have made a couple of very simple cards but as you can see they look lovely.



This card used just one of the 8x8 papers. I cut the paper to fit my square 5x5 white card base and then cut the JOY letters out of the remaining paper and glued them onto the card. I then just added a die cut snowflake using one of my many snowflake dies then used my clear star glitter pen to finish the card off.
 A very simple but effective card


My second card used a Craft card card blank and one of the papers as a background. I then cut the bird from another of the papers in the pack. The Merry Christmas topper is one of the many die cuts that comes in the pack too. The holly and other greenery is from another paper in the pack, just cut out and collaged onto the card making it looks very Victorian I think.

This kit has so many options for cards and all kinds of other projects, its well worth looking at.

   I hope my cards have inspired you to have a go yourself.
                                                                      Love Katrina


No comments:

Post a Comment