Friday 6 May 2016

Craftwork cards Time flies flower card

Hello, Design elf Katrina here to show you another card I have made using the Craftwork cards Time flies kit.

   This kit, along with the beautiful papers, also has wonderful flower and butterfly die cuts. It also comes with the matching Candies which I have used on this card too.


The card blank was cut using my Silhouette Cameo but there are all sorts of lovely card base shapes on the market you can play with.

I covered the base with the lovely papers and used some of the borders that come in the kit as well, down the sides

For the main focal point in the centre I used the Candies to make a frame around the circle. Now Candies if you have not come across them before are small domed rounds of paper, they say they are a brad without legs. I find the best way to attach then is a small square of 3d foam.

I then added one of the die cut flowers and a butterfly, to which I had added wire antenna 


In the centre of the flower I added more of the Candies.

As you can see this kit is beautiful and so nice to work with.

You can find the kit in the shop 
here - http://www.thefruitpixie.co.uk/craftwork-cards-8-x-8-collection-pack-time-flies-25760-p.asp

I have 1 more project to show you using this kit so come back again soon.

Till then,
  Love Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment