Monday 7 August 2017

Craft Consortium Gypsy Gypsy birthday card

Hello and welcome to The Fruit Pixie blog. My name is Katrina and I am The Fruit Pixies design elf!    Today I have a beautiful vintage style card to show you. It looks as if I have spent ages cutting and collaging but thanks to the wonderful papers in the Craft Consortium Gypsy Gypsy paper kit, it is an nice quick card to make.
The bottom right corner is a corner from one of the 12x12 papers in the Craft Consortium kit. So all you need to do is cut that out. I bubble cut mine ( not cutting out all the little details ) and because it is on a plain background it works well.
 
The card behind, where I have placed the greeting, is a glittered card. These come in a sheet of different sized and colour cards in the paper pack too.
 
I used scraps of the other papers in the pack to fill in the gaps. All the papers are double sided so you can use every scrap you have left one way or another.
 
To finish the card I added some flowers, again from scraps from the paper kit I have used to make other projects, in the top left corner and the bottom right and then added my sentiment which is a die cut.
 
You can find these beautiful papers by Craft Consortium in the shop here-
http://www.thefruitpixie.co.uk/craft-consortium-paper-pad-gypsy-gypsy-26861-p.asp
 
I was working on these 6x6 card bases, which are lovely quality - 
http://www.thefruitpixie.co.uk/50-craft-uk-6-x-6-card-blanks-kraft-25999-p.asp
 
I hope like my vintage style birthday card, what will you be using your papers to create? I would love to know.
 
Until next time, take care, 
   Love Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment