Sunday 15 December 2013

Glitter gift box

Hi there, design elf Katrina here. Often a sweet little gift box finishes off the perfect gift, so when I saw this new stamp from Crafty Individuals I thought it would be perfect for the top of a gift box.


I stamped the stamp in blue onto PaperArtsy smoothy card, used Distress ink to colour the boots and coat. I then cut it out 


I  made a box to fit the size of the stamp, I did a tutorial for box making earlier in the year, out of white card and glued the stamped image to the lid.

I then embossed some Coredinations Whitewash card using the new Couture Creations Embossing folder A Magical Time and cut up some of the pieces to fit around the sides of the box, sanded and used the Coredinations dust buddy to take the dust off.


I then cut a piece of the wonderful Stix-2 Self adhesive sparkly acetate sheet to fit over the stamped image and embossed some of the dotty borders on the embossing folder to frame the image.

Now all you need is the gift to go inside!!

                                         Love Katrina



1 comment: