Sunday 7 December 2014

Spool wreath card

Design elf Katrina signing in again to show you another project with the wreath idea. This time using the Creative Expression spools but the half ones. You get loads in the pack and this project only took 9!


So I covered the half spools with the assorted music paper from the Assorted music paper pack and some of the book pages from the vintage book paper pack. Colouring the book page strips with Firebrick red distress ink.

I cut a doughnut shape using my dies and a scrap of green card. This gave me a base shape to attach my half spools too.

 I then used the same green card to cover the base card, a 5x5 square card blank, and to cut the Crafty Individuals Starry frame die.

I also cut a piece of the Bo Bunny Snowy Serenade Overture to place behind the die cut frame and as a second mat on the card. All the mats edges were edged with Firebrick red distress ink.

Then add a bow for the wreath and a Merry Christmas die cut. Add some glitter touches to finish the card off.

Just another way you can use the spool wreath idea to make a quick but impressive card.

Happy Crafting
                         Love Katrina


No comments:

Post a Comment