Sunday 8 October 2017

Have a batty Halloween card

Hello, design elf Katrina here to show you my latest project.    October sees the start of the busiest time of my crafting year. Starting with Halloween and then Christmas.    Halloween is not really celebrated here in the UK, even if all the shops try their best to convince us we do in order to sell us even more things. I love it though. We have a pumpkin lantern that hubby carves and then we sit and watch old halloween films and eat pumpkin soup. As I have been crafting for a very,very long time I have lots of homemade Halloween projects that come out each year to decorate our home.     So my project today is a sweet little card for Halloween
This is a stepper card using the backing papers from Craftwork cards. The main stamped image is by Stampendous called Halloween magic.
 
I painted the image using Indigoblu luscious pigment powders. These are beautiful powders that can be used in many ways. I just added a spot of water to a minute amount of the powder and mixed it into a wonderful pearlescent paint. 
 
I then added some cogs, to match her hat and some bat die cuts and finally stamped another of the Stampendous stamps to finish it off.
 
You can find the stamps I used here in the shop here - 
 
The beautiful luscious powders here -
 
Come back again very soon when I will have another project to show you.
 
Until then, take care, 
  Love Katrina x

No comments:

Post a Comment