Tuesday 18 December 2012

Hanging Heart Box


Hi there, Katrina here! OK, More Christmas crafty ideas all the way up to the big day!!
Well a week before then I am off on a dreamed of holiday to the Christmas markets in my second home, Austria.

   So, I have been playing with the Craft UK collage sheets for this idea. They come with diecut toppers and a sheet of extremely good quality cardstock that matches the toppers. 
 
 
 

  This little hanging heart box is easy to make. I drew a heart shape and cut it out twice. Then to make the box sides I cut a strip of card about 2 inches wide and then score 2 lines down the length of your card then fold in half horizontally to fit in the bottom of your heart. To make the point cut along the half fold to the long fold lines, fold it up and stick to one side of the heart then stick the other heart on top, add your topper and embellish. Add something to hang it up.

              Hope you like it, love Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment