Tuesday 2 July 2013

Ruby Rocket China Blue Scrapbook pages

 Hi there Katrina, design Elf, here again with a couple more projects for you using the China Blue collection

As I have said before the China Blue papers from Ruby Rock remind me of Austria. The range is so versatile, you can make just about anything with it, including scrapbooking.

    Here are two layouts using the China Blue range.


 
 This first one used China Blue Dynasty for the background, the deep border is cut from China Blue Afghan paper and the photo mat was also cut from that paper. I also used stickers from both the sticker sheets and a tag from the tag set as well as one of the beautiful brads and a piece of the ribbon too. The die cut alphabet was the Tim Holtz Typeset.
 
 
 
 
My second layout had to be a snow themed layout. Those who know me well know I have a thing about snow and snowflakes so all the flakes used on the layout are from my collection of  snowflake dies. The background paper for this one is China Blue Blue Arden. I then took the China Blue Temple and cut the boarder away and raised it up on foam tape. I also cut the photo corners from the same paper and attached them to the photo. I cut the large snowflake and a smaller snowflake out of the Stix-2 A4 self adhesive sparkly acetate sheet and then added the Cosmic shimmer polished silk glitter to the sticky side of the acetate. I also kept the backing pieces and used them as well. I cut more snowflakes from some of the left over China Blue Afghan paper and some white card too. I then used a white pen on the blue card snowflakes and a blue pen on the white card ones to add interest. I added the Moments in time sticker from the China Blue sticker sheet and arranged the snowflakes around the photo, added one of the large China Blue brads to the large snowflake and some blue pearls to the centre of the smaller flakes to finish off.
 
What ever you chose to do I hope you try this range and have fun with it.
                                                                                                      Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment