Monday 16 December 2013

Owl Christmas card

Hello, me again, design Elf Katrina. Today I have another fun card using the new owl Christmas stamp from Crafty individuals, along with the U-Mount newspaper holly background stamp.



 I stamped both images with pine needles distress ink and coloured the letters in with my jellyroll pens. The owl himself was coloured with distress inks but the crown and bow tie had to be sparkly so they were coloured with the Jellyrolls too.

I then covered a 5x5 square card with the background and inked the edges with the same pine needles ink, mounted the owl stamped image onto a piece of the Core dinations Kraft core nostalgic ( the smaller 
4.25 x 5.5 is perfect for matting and layering ) and popped it onto the front of the card.

     Have fun
                       Love Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment