Friday 26 June 2015

Couture Creations Vintage Rose papers card

Hi, design elf Katrina here to show you another idea using the beautiful Couture Creations Vintage Rose papers.

    This is quite a simple card to make but looks beautiful on the mantle piece partly because of its unusual shape.


I cut the card from green 12x12 cardstock. I did use my silhouette cameo cutting machine but it is a very easy card to make without one. I then chose the papers from the pad I wanted to use and cut the mounts slightly smaller then the card base and inked them around the edges with a distress ink. I then glued the papers to the card.


The paper pad comes with some lovely little collage pieces you can cut out and use in your projects, so I went ahead and cut a few out, inked around their edges and collaged them onto my card. I also cut some of the fronds from the Sue Wilson Cornflower dies to poke out over the collaged pieces from some of the scraps left over from cutting the card pieces.


There you have it a quick simple card that looks beautiful and could be used for many different things too.

Thanks for stopping by, happy crafting
                                                              love Katrina 


No comments:

Post a Comment