Friday 17 June 2016

Paper box Kraft papers gift bag

Hi, design elf Katrina here again to show you my latest project from my craft nook.

   I am taking a short break from the Graphic 45 papers to show you the new papers from Paper Box. The first set I have to show you is the Kraft Paper Retro. It's 12x12 and 130gsm so it folds and cuts beautifully. It is printed on one side but because it is printed on Kraft paper you also have the plain Kraft on the other side, so all the off cuts can be used on other projects. I have used the pink but it also comes in brown, yellow, evergreen, leaf green and orange.


I used my Silhouette Cameo electric cutting machine to cut out my gift bag and tag shape and it cut beautifully. Try it in your die cutting machines too.


It has a lovely Art Neuvo inspired pattern on it and as its a fairly simple print it gives you lots of scope to add your glitters or use your glitter pens. I have just coloured in the flower center on the front of my bag with my clear glitter pen.


My tag was cut from the left over paper and then I cut out the flower and applied it to the top. As the paper is the same coloue it just blends in.

I was really happy how these papers held the shape of the bag and as I said before cut beautifully. Do have a look at them, there are other designs in the collection and I will be focusing on the other designs shortly.

You can find the Paper Box Kraft papers in the shop here - 
http://www.thefruitpixie.co.uk/12-payper-box-695-c.asp

Hope you have enjoyed looking at my Gift bag project, thanks for droping by, I will have another project for you very soon, till then,

Happy Crafting
             Love Katrina


No comments:

Post a Comment