Friday 14 July 2017

Graphic 45 Vintage Hollywood Shine card

Hi, design elf Katrina here to show you my latest creation. A card using the Graphic 45 Vintage Hollywood papers and stamp set.
There are so many things you can do with this beautiful paper pad. I used the 8x8 paper pad, they reduce the whole paper down so you have a smaller sized image, perfect for this 6x6 card blank.
 
I used one of the papers for the blue background that I mounted onto some black card. I then cut the stars out from one of the other papers and collaged them onto the background.
 
Using a black Steblo pencil I drew around the stars to darken the edges.
 
The two postcards are from the ephemera pack. Lots of beautiful cards that have a different design on each side so lots to choose from.
 
Using the Stamp set 2 I stamped some of the images onto Kraft card and cut them out. Then added them to my card as you can see.
 
I completed the card by cutting a part of one of the borders from the border paper and threading it through a diamante ribbon slide.
 
You can find the Graphic 45 Hollywood paper pad, stamps and ephemera pack in the shop here -
http://www.thefruitpixie.co.uk/vintage-hollywood-703-c.asp
 
 
Diamante ribbon slide -
http://www.thefruitpixie.co.uk/gatsby-chic-ribbon-sliders-18875-p.asp
 
6x6 card blanks -
http://www.thefruitpixie.co.uk/50-craft-uk-6-x-6-card-blanks-white-14478-p.asp
 
Thank you for dropping by, I thought this would make a lovely card for someone who has passed their exams perhaps.
 
Please drop by again soon as I will be back again very soon with another project.
 
Till then, love Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment