Friday 15 March 2013

Steampunk page #3 stamping

Hi there Katrina the design Elf here with my 3rd Steampunk page to show you and this time the technique is stamping.

   Now I do have a bit of a confession to make, I got so carried away with this page I totally forgot to take any photos along the way but I will talk you through the process instead.


  OK here is how I did it.

1. I took a piece of Crafthouse Press Watch face paper and a paper for the back, cut them both at the same time using the Tim Holtz alterations cabinet card die. Then keeping them together cut to the size of your page.

2. Stamp the Artistic stamper Slow Fast stamp and 2 of the Judikins instrument block images you like twice too and cut them out. Distress them using the Tim Holtz distress ink.

3. Cut 2 pieces of acetate to fit your page and using a clear dry glue stick the stamped images back to back then to one of the pieces of acetate. Once dry stick the 2 pieces of acetate in between the 2 pieces of cut paper making sure the shapes line up.

4. Decorate the page with 7gypsies Numbers rub ons and any other embellishments you want!



I have 2 more pages and techniques to show you then onto something new!

  Happy crafting
                                           Love Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment