Saturday 18 May 2019

1960 metal buttons just finish a project off

Hi, design elf Katrina here to show you my latest project.

    As well as paper crafting I also love to sew. I love to dress make mainly but I also love the challenge of making something from scratch without a pattern. 

     We had just bought a new tablet for hubbies photos and it needed a cover or something to protect it. So I made it a quilted cover. I was pleased with how it looked but it just needed something to finish it off. I knew just the thing!!

      One of my favourite things in the shop are Sarah -Janes buttons. Especially the vintage ones. She has some beautiful silver metal buttons from the 1960s and I love them. So I stitched one on and that finished it off beautifully.


The detail on these buttons is lovely 


You can find them in the shop here 
Do have a look, there are some lovely 1950s glass ones too.

Well, until next time, happy crafting!
Love Katrina




No comments:

Post a Comment