Monday 8 July 2019

Altered suitcase part 1

Hi design elf Katrina here to show you my latest project. 

I bought this little suitcase in a charity shop and knew as soon as I saw it what I was going to do with it.

    To begin with I covered it in gesso and then painted it white. It was originally covered with a blue flower paper which was nice but I wanted to use the beautiful Craft Consortium decoupage paper Cottage Classic for my project.

      So when the paint was dry I used the paper to cover it.


This is such a beautiful paper


I also made a little travel tag to match.


Of course I didn’t stop there. I did something rather special to the inside too. 

To see that though you will have to wait for part 2.

You can find the paper in the shop here -


Untill then, take care
  Love Katrina x







No comments:

Post a Comment