Monday 11 February 2013

Travel card and mini book

Morning, Katrina the Fruit Pixie design elf here again to show you all what I came up with using the Craft UK die cut collage sheet travel.

First a simple card that would be useful as a Bon Voyage or Birthday card.
 
 
 
 
  I had used the back ground cardstock for the next little project so I teamed the topper and the " with love " strip with one of the Craft UK 6x6 cards and the A4 Crafthouse Press Vintage map paper. Add 4 brads for the corners of the topper and you are done, a card to go with................
 
My second project using the Craft UK Travel die cut sheet is a little book. There are plenty of toppers to use inside you book, you could make it into a little mini album, a travel diary or just a note book to plan a summer holiday.
 
 
 
 


   I used the background card for the covers (4x4) and backed them with card. I cut some paper for the pages and added a couple of cardstock dividers using scraps of the background cardstock to make little tabs. The remaining toppers I added to the dividers and one as an extra page.


 


 punched holes in all pages and covers and added 2 of the 3/4 inch book rings.
 
 

 
For the title I used the Tim Holtz typeset die and a card alphabet I punched out with a small hole punch.
 
 
 For a little extra touch I tied a piece of ribbon to the top ring and added 2 of the Vintage buttons to make a little book mark.
 
 
 
They would make a lovely gift for someone off on a trip or for someone who likes to plan their holidays down to the smallest detail.
 
 Happy Crafting!
                            Love Katrina
 
 
 
 
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment