I have been in my craft room playing with all the wonderfull Fruit Pixie things and came up with this sewing themed card.
I used -
* A6 card blank
* Texture Fades Pattern & Stitches
* Alterations Die Sewing Room
...* Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad Tea Dye
* Craftime Britannia Printed Dresses
* Button Assortment Britannia
* 60" Tape Measure
* Creative Expressions Bakers Twine Black & White 50 Yds
* 12 Assorted Safety Pins Brass
* Scrap of patterned paper
* A couple of pins from my pin cushion
How I put it all together -
1. Run the card through your machine with the embossing folder.
2. Using distress ink bring out the embossed image on the card by rubbing the ink gently onto the card using the application tool.
3. Cut your patterned paper into a square using pinking sheers or decorative scissors.
4. Place one of the stich pattern embossing folders down the right hand side of the paper square and run it throught your machine. Sand lightly.
5. Draw or, as I did, draw around a card bobin you get to keep embrodiary thread or use the Alterations Die Sewing Room to cut your bobbin out. Wrap the butchers twine around it and secure.
6. Make 2 small holes and attach your safety pin to the paper. Stick the pattern paper to your card front using, use a wet glue because of the embossed surface.
7. Stick your tape measure to the card and trim off. Poke the pins into your bobbin and add it to the front of your card with the dress shape and 3 buttons and leave to dry.