Saturday 12 May 2012

Tool Wrappings...

Tool Wrappings...

My DH had some power tools delivered wrapped in perforated sheets of crinkly Kraft Paper and I suddenly needed to make something with it!

I've been playing around with the City Lights stamp and the ATC Bingo cards for a few days but nothing was working out...I have always loved this stamp as it makes me think of Minas Tirith, The White City. So I dug out my alphabet beads and a few blue bits and bobs. The flower is one I made after watching Tim's demo, I made a box full and didn't know what to do with them then. This one just happened to have the blue-est button. I swiped the paper with stormy sky distress ink and ironed it before attaching all the bits and bobs. After I scanned it to upload it here, I thought it looked a little bare across the top so out came the black dottariffic pen and I wrote some of the ring poem in Futhark runes as my Elvish is quite shocking!!! The runes are a bit scrappy so I might end up cutting them off.
I hope there isn't a football team called white city...

No comments:

Post a Comment