The wonderfully talented Katrina has produced a fabulous Steampunk themed Birthday card featuring one of the new Octopode Factory characters. Thus one is Winston; he looks like a cross between an eccentric professor and an Airship pilot!
You will need -
* Octopode Factory Winston stamp
* Creative expression Vintage Illision stamps
* Eco Green steampunk stamp set
* Bo Bunny Timepiece 6x6 paper pad
* Alterations die Typeset alphabet
* Alterations Die Gadget Gears
* Brown ink pad
* What ever you like to colour in with
* Card blank
1. Stamp out Winston, colour him in and cut him out.
2. Stamp out the net from the Eco Green set onto some of the Bo Bunny paper and cut out.
3. Cover your card blank with your choice of paper from the Bo Bunny paper pad and stamp the cogs from Creative Expressions vintage Illisions set in the corner and the ruler from the Eco Green set at the bottom.
4. Cut out some cogs from a darker paper from the paper pack and Happy Birthday from the Alterations alphabet
5. Now all there is to do is put the card together. Stick the net stamped panel onto the card and Winston on top. Stick on the cogs and letters. I then went around the cogs and letters with a brown pen. Your card is now done.
Why not try it with some of the other characters? They are all great!