I have been working with the new Paper Artsy Hot pick plate 1208. They have such great images that it was difficult to decide where to start. Just a small tip for using the photo style images, these or any photo style stamp...s, apply the ink with a brayer and you will get great results. Here is what I used for this card -
* PaperArtsy HotPick 1208
*Speedball Brayer 6"
*Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad Fired Brick
*Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad Frayed Burlap
*Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad Old Paper
*30 Assorted Tickets
*4 Transport Tokens
*10 Hunkydory A6 Card Blanks Dove White
* scrap of white card.
*3D Foam Pads Assorted
To make -
1. Apply Old paper distress in to the white card blank working in towards the middle.
2. Stamp the street names in Frayed Burlap to form a background.
3. Ink up the brayer with fired brick distress ink and roll the ink onto the bus stamp. Stamp onto a piece of white card stock.
4. Cut out the bus and apply some Old paper ink over the top to help blend it in to the background.
5. Arrange the tickets behind the bus and stick them down. Apply 3d foam to the back of the bus and place over the tickets. Stick one of the transport tokens on the front to finish the card.